Getting to Know the Benefits of Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment
New Medical Health Care is excited to feature Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment. Featuring cutting-edge technology, it is a non-invasive, high-power, laser system designed to minimize patient recovery time, lower treatment costs, and increase the quality of life for patients. What are the benefits of Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment?
The Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment can induce certain photochemical reactions in the soft tissue. A few examples of this include:
- The Retardation of Fibroblast Formation in Tissue Culture
- An Increase in Nerve Stimulation and Correction
- The Triggering of a Prostaglandin-Bradykinin Effect; and Regeneration of Skin, Nerve, and Muscle Tissue
- Improved Blood Flow and Vascularization in Damaged Tissue
- Production of Natural Opiates and Other Compounds That Reduce Pain and Stimulate Healing
- Direct Stimulation of Cellular Growth and Healing of Soft Tissue (Collagen)
If you are ready to learn more about the benefits of Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment, and if it is right for you, we invite you to contact a New Medical clinic and schedule an appointment. We are here to answer all of your questions, and help you make the right decision.