New Medical Health Care offers the Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment. It can can induce certain photochemical reactions (biostimulation or photo-biostimulation) in the soft tissues of both humans and animals. Examples include:
- The Retardation of Fibroblast Formation in Tissue Culture
- An Increase in Nerve Stimulation and Correction
- The Triggering of a Prostaglandin-Bradykinin Effect & Regeneration of Skin, Nerve, and Muscle Tissue
- Improved Blood Flow and Vascularization (Development of Blood Vessels) in Damaged Tissue
- Production of Natural Opiates and Other Compounds That Reduce Pain and Stimulate Healing
- Direct Stimulation of Cellular Growth and Healing of Soft Tissue (Collagen)
To see if you can benefit from Phoenix Thera-Lase Treatment, call us today to schedule an appointment.